Shopping Campaigns For E-Commerce store
We got an opportunity to work on a shopping website in October 2018.Client signed a complete contract right from website & application development to the marketing.
We wanted to make a clear flow which could explain single thing at one glance. Following is the work flow.
- We started working for client’s web presence in the beginning. Took ideas on how client wanted his site to be.
- As it was a multivendor E-Commerce website it required a lot of functional features like multiple user roles & multiple product prices as per user roles.
- We created a wordpress website with woocommerce plugin included.
- We installed multiple plugins for site functionality which were compatible with main plugins.
- Handed over website to the client in span of 20 days only.
- After which we started working on client’s android app.
- Web panel required to be sync with android as it is hence took efforts to do that.
We offered client a complete plan for marketing from scratch as this was going to be a launching of while website & application of Client.
Campaign which we ran for it & their details are as follows:
- Catalogue Sales Campaign
- Website Traffic Campaign
- Website Conversions Campaign
We decided to go with website traffic campaign at first as it was going to be introduction to the users. After which we slightly went with add to carts i.e. conversions campaign to check the customer’s response to products. Few days later we studied the reports & selected few locations which gave more response to website products
We targeted selected locations & ran a catalogue sales campaign over there & got 6 purchases within minimum days it was a great success for client & this was just an introduction of Client to the buyers. After few more days we got more data from Facebook like which locations are showing interest in what categories of products, we sorted products in product sets & did its advertising. Following table shows campaign results in numbers.
|Campaign||Results||Reach||Expenses||Start Date||End Date|
|1||Site Traffic camp 1||1495||21,132||1707.10||28-Dec-2018||12-Jan-2019|
|2||Site Traffic camp 1||2520||37688||2582.27||12-Jan-2019||23-Jan-2019|
Fig. Results of Facebook campaign-: Dec 2018-Jan 2019
Following pictures indicate the results we got from Facebook
1. Web site Traffic campaign 1 :
2. Web site Traffic campaign 1 :
3. Website Conversion Campaign :
4. Catalogue Sales Campaign :
I want an app for e commerce so I want to know about the charges and other things.
Thank you for your comment. A ecommerce site depends on the products and quantity it has. If you have a product range of say around 2000 to 4000 Woocommerce is a good solution, however if you have many more products than 4000 then Magento is the next solution.
While it depends on the type of site you want to create like only Ecommerce site or Multivendor
Site the price may vary from 20,000 Rs to 50,000 Rs and if you want an integrated mobile app it may cost around 35,000 Rs onwards
We also give you a word of caution as many people get lured to cheap offers on internet, for those who claim to give ecommerce site only in 5000 or 10,000 but many a times there site is not scale able and starts creating issues when the number of products increases.
Hope we have answered your question.